Friday, September 10, 2010

Incredible FREE History & Geography Site {Powerpoint Presentations & Lesson Plans!!}

Wow, wow, wow!!! You have got to check out Mr. Donn's site. I was completely shocked at all of the great free history and geography resources!!! There are even power point presentations and lesson plans! I am TOTALLY going to use this for my daughter who is studying US history this year. You MUST check out this site! You will NOT be disappointed!

To view this site and others, please visit the following page(s):

GEOGRAPHY 
HISTORY 

*New sites are added to the top of each subject page.*

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I desperately needed something to help me teach post-Civil War American History, and this website has it all covered!

sarah in the woods said...

Thanks for sharing this great resource!

gatheringwonder said...

I came across your site through the teaching/homeschool section of Picketfence and thought I would share a creative writing site for kids (and adults) that I have just set up - come and see the "I Wonder Chronicles for literacy and creativity" - use the prompts and add to the wonder!

more here:
http://dthaase-lines.blogspot.com/p/wonder.html

SuzyQSparkles said...

I just discovered your wonderful resource via your article http://heartofthematteronline.com/12-free-online-math-resources/comment-page-1/#comment-154981

Thanks for these great links (the best of which may be this homeschool resource blog!) I added most of these to my on-going list of educational online resources... you can check it out here:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=198032253576168

I am always adding more to this list as I discover them... so be sure to "like" it or leave a comment so you will know when new things arrive. :D

Anonymous said...

Totally Awesome!!!!! Thanks for posting this. Definitely using this year. GinnyB