Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Disclosure Policy

Complying with the recent FTC ruling that bloggers need to disclose if they are being paid or compensated for their posts, the following is my full disclosure policy:

This policy is valid from December 22, 2009.

The Homeschool Resource List is a collection (written and edited by myself) of free online homeschool resources that I have found. For questions about this blog, please contact  MamaJennBlogs {at} gmail {dot} com.

The Homeschool Resource List abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.

This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

As the owner of this blog, I will always provide my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences with the sites I list on the Homeschool Resource List. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

You can create you own disclose policy by going to DisclosurePolicy.org



No comments: